15.11.09

Creating with no final product in mind, workshop for me was an experimental and fun way to work in 'process'.

I found a number of materials, but was drawn mostly to the fuses and bolts and simply played with structures with no set criteria in mind.

I was making without intent in the workshops whilst talking to Barry about Noetic science, I realized my process in the workshop was forming a paradox of consciousness. Whilst I was exhibiting intuition and inarticulate thought in my simply making in order to create, I was actually being led by the conscious desire not to 'make' anything.
My process in the workshops, has started to inform my context work, where I have been thinking that consciousness and the intuitive exist in a bound relationship, where it is only by our conscious understanding and acknowledgment that our intuition is heard.