10.1.10

Some responses from friends:

Alex Perryman 07 January at 15:39
At the moment if I could get an extra 24 hours in the reality bank I would probably pack a lot of sleep in there. Listen to French lessons, and read as much of the two books I'm reading at the moment

Ai Ono 07 January at 16:14
If I had extra 24 hours and some extra cash to spend, I will get on a train to Russia or somewhere far and see how long I can get within 24 hours. If I can't spend any money then, I would go walking on a frozen lake or try ice skating. Then have a long bath and go to bed I think. But if I was in Japan right now, I would just stuff myself with nice Japanese food! It's just freezing in Finland...

Emma Lamarque 07 January at 17:35
I would spend the 24 hours with my 3 best friends because I don't get to see thme very much.We would have a picnic in the woods, watch girlie films and drink wine, chat until the early hours of the morning about everything and nothing, laugh so hard we cry and not worry about money or work or anything.

Jodie L 07 January at 17:36
Probably sleep more as the other 24hours I would obviously spend more productively at work ect.

Paul Bayley 07 January at 17:52
I think i would do as many of the things I always say I would do but never get round to doing

Charlie Verity Harrison 07 January at 17:59
cant get my head round that one! Isn’t an extra 24 hours just the next day if you consider that time exists. If you consider that it does not exist and that we are living in many realities at any one point then what do i think i would i like to be doing in that reality? flying, loving and not thinking!

Amy Smallwood 07 January at 18:10
probably treat myself to a lie in, then go shopping and just chill out a bit! relax

Natalie Blair 07 January at 18:22
I would sleep and probably be as sad to catch up with uni work!

Rebekah Tapner 07 January at 18:25
Id stay in all day and watch old movies

Francesca Hopwood 08 January at 19:52
i think if i had an extra 24 hours i would simply snuggle up somewhere and read a good book, thats probably with the snowy whether on my mind... although if it were sunny i would probably do the exact same thing... except in a park eating ice-cream. i would also paint my nails for i find i never seem to have enough time, as well as indulging in a good home cooked meal, oh and i would also bake to my hearts content.

Molly Young 09 January at 20:19
i would use the 24 hours to do the presentation prep that i should have done 24hours ago...

Matthew Wood 08 January at 14:37
I would grab some beers and other stuff and go down to the coast for a nice long fishing session.

Joanna Woods 10 January at 12:13
With 24 hours you can travel far hey... so go thats what id do! See something new

Charlie Scaplehorn 08 January at 18:50 If I had an extra 24 hours, I'd probably try and watch all the movies I've never had time to before, definitely squeeze in a star wars marathon, geek it up real good

Amy Bridges 10 January at 13:00
take back 24 A level history lessons

Ya Ju Tsai 07 January at 21:51
Eat more definitely :P and everything will be the same just much more longer !

James McAll 07 January at 21:53
Give people really heavy shoes so they cant move very fast.

Jamie White 10 January at 15:53
go fishing

Hrh Matt Spencer 10 January at 17:39
I would relax or meet up with friends